Download the Free Demo
The current demo version is 2.0.546. The list of recent changes is here.
Scroll down for the Extras, including fonts, templates, dictionaries, and more.
(Registered users please be sure to download/update the full version from your personalized download link or by checking for updates from the application.)
WindowsFor Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP, 32-bit or 64-bit. Download and run the installer application. You may need Administrator privileges. The installer will prompt you for options such as the installation location during the install process.
Mac OS XFor Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later (Intel). Download and open the .dmg file, and drag the application icon into your Applications folder.
LinuxCompiled binaries for Linux. Download and open either the .deb (Debian, Ubuntu, etc.) or .rpm (Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, etc.) package. There are separate packages for 32-bit (i386) and 64-bit (amd64) systems. The program will be installed to /usr/bin/fadein, with resources in /usr/share/fadein/.
AndroidFor devices running Android 2.3.3 and later.
iPhone | iPadFor iPhones, iPads, and other devices running iOS 7 or later.
Instructions for installing additional fonts are here.
- Courier Screenplay - A Courier font that is strong, well-balanced for reading, and excellent for printed and PDF scripts. (Plus your readers will be grateful to you for not using Courier New.)
- Courier Prime - Another excellent screenwriting font that works perfectly with Fade In.
Instructions for installing additional templates are here.
- Screenplay templates - including Cole and Haag, Warner Bros., and Final Draft templates
- Stage play templates - including the Times New Roman template
- Miscellaneous script templates - including AV script (two-column), radio script, multimedia script, and graphic novel templates
Instructions for installing additional dictionaries are here. Dictionaries can be downloaded from:
(Please note that these third party sites are unrelated to Fade In Professional Screenwriting Software, and there is no liability assumed for any content found therein.)
Open Screenplay Format - The SDK for developers wanting to support the Open Screenplay Format in their applications.